A Proven San Francisco Injury Lawyer
When you are searching for a San Francisco personal injury attorney, it is important to choose a lawyer with a proven track record. Nelson Barry and his staff have a 98% success rate and have received over 30 million dollars in compensation for their clients. Not only are Nelson Barry and his staff experienced injury lawyers in San Francisco, but they are compassionate and hard working. They specialize in brain injuries, dog attacks, burn injuries, car accidents, and other severe injuries. So whether you are looking for a car accident attorney, or a dog bite lawyer you are in good hands with the Law Offices of Nelson C. Barry III.
Your Consultation is Always Free
Feel free to give us a call or stop by. We are happy to talk to you about your personal injury and help you get the compensation you deserve. We have two office locations so we are always easily accessible. Our Glen park office in San Francisco is close to the freeway and has plenty of free parking. Our downtown San Francisco office is close to public transportation such as Muni and BART. We are also happy to come to your home, your place of work, or meet at any location of your choice.
No Fee, Unless We Win
No matter how long and hard we work on your behalf you will not be charged a fee unless we obtain compensation or your behalf. Of course, with a 98% success rate, you can rest assured that you will get the money that you deserve. Get the best San Francisco personal injury attorney, call the Law Offices of Nelson C. Barry today.
A Hardworking and Compassionate Staff
We pride ourselves on customer service. Our staff are friendly, responsive, and hard working. Past clients often compliment our demeanor and compassion. Take a look at our testimonials to see all of our satisfied clients. You can also read our Yelp reviews to see more happy customers who were also searching for a San Francisco personal injury attorney.
- Nelson Barry and his wonderful staff were available to me anytime I needed them throughout this horrible and stressful ordeal. They were very helpful and patient when I’d call up with a million questions about my case. Even after my case settled, I had an issue with my health insurance and doctor’s office double charging me for services already paid in the settlement and Nelson and staff were amazing in helping me sort that issue out as fast as possible. Like anyone, I hope I never need Nelson’s services again but if I find myself in that situation I won’t hesitate to call. Thank you so much Nelson and everyone at the office!
- Thank you very much Mr. Barry for all your help and patience in handling my case. I would like to commend you and your team. You have a great staff who works with dedication for the injured. Without you and your employees my claim could not have progressed. I was very happy with the final outcome after all your persistence and dedication to your job. You handled my case very professionally and all you and your team’s efforts were very rewarding. Moving forward I will have no doubt in my mind to recommend your office to anyone. I know who needs to be treated with fair and justice.
- My name is Kathrean Briley and I am a client of Nelson Barry. I was injured in a motor vehicle accident on February 11, 2010 and sought Mr. Barry’s assistance. Mr. Barry is very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease. I was traumatized and couldn’t deal with the issue at hand and thanks to Mr. Barry’s expertise I am able to deal with the emotional distress that’s been caused by the injury. Mr. Barry immediately handled my case with phenomenal patience and concern. With Mr. Barry representing me, I am confident that my case will be handled efficiently and with eloquence. He treated me with respect and like I was family. I would highly recommend Mr. Barry to represent anyone seeking advice for accidents of this nature.
- Mr. Barry is, in my opinion, a “great” attorney who gave me more than I expected to receive from an attorney based on how most people view attorneys as being sharks. I feel he went above and beyond his duty (without any upfront fees) to help me with my case and I honestly feel that I was very lucky to have been referred to him by my former co-worker. I am very happy with the results. Mr. Barry is a real asset to his profession.
- Oh my god! I couldn’t believe it when I opened up my email and saw the great great news! It’s was amazing! I am so thankful for the time and effort Mr. Barry and his staff put into my case! I’m glad and happy for both of us to be getting more than I expected at the beginning! It’s all because of Mr. Barry’s passion and dedication that he puts into his profession and the persistence he had for my case. I’m so glad to have had such a trust worthy lawyer as Mr. Barry on my side the whole time.